How Hot Sauce can Help promote Weight Loss March 22, 2017 13:41
If you love piling the spice on heavy, chances are you're already aware of the flavorful wonders of hot sauce — we're big fans of sriracha and Tabasco over here. But hot sauce offers more than a little kick to your senses, it can actually be a tasty resource for successful weight loss. Here are five reasons to get spicy.
- It doesn't pack on the calories: While certain condiments offer plentiful flavor, hot sauce does the same at a fraction of the calories. It varies from brand to brand, but most hot sauces are approximately six calories per tablespoon.
- It kicks up your metabolism: Hot sauce offers a boost of vitamin C and capsaicin, a compound found in hot peppers that is responsible for the serious heat. But even better than sheer flavor factor, vitamin C and capsaicin have both been shown to assist in revving up your metabolism.
- It helps with aging: A large study recently confirmed that individuals who ate spicy food on the regular were more likely to live longer than those who don't.
- It helps keep you satisfied: A little goes a long way with hot sauce! For your sodium level's sake, you definitely shouldn't douse all your food in it, but by keeping your food spicier, you'll need to chow down a little more slowly. Hot sauce is a great way to pace yourself if you tend to keep things harried when you're eating.
- It can better your mood: While other factors are absolutely at play here, capsaicin brings on endorphins. Not only do these endorphins lessen the spicy blow of the next bite, we know that they are integral to sustain a good mood.
Source info from https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Health-Benefits-Hot-Sauce-23932218
8 simple ways the corset diet can help you lose weight:
October 12, 2015 13:38
Control your portion sizes
The first simple way that the corset diet can help you lose weight is controlling your portion sizes, this is one of the easiest ways to gain weight or to stop your weight loss. Portion control can be extremely difficult to tackle however with the corset diet you will feel more in control and aware of how much you are eating.
Engage your abdominal muscles
Wearing a waist training corset from the corset diet helps engage your abdominal muscles naturally. Which consequently helps with your posture and great for if you are wearing your corset to the gym and to work out.
Makes your more conscious about how you feel and what you choose to eat
As you start to look and feel great you are much more aware of what you are eating, Making conscious decisions rather than just picking or eating whatever you can see is a brilliant way of developing a good relationship with food.
Gives you a slimmer figure helping you envision your weight loss
A huge part of any diet is how you feel and as you start to look great in your corset then you will start to want this naturally and be much more motivated ti reach your goals and live a healthy life style.
Makes you drink more water
Naturally you will want to drink more water and you will need to while doing any diet, drinking more water helps get rid of water weight (retention), many people lose a good few lbs in their first week of dieting due to drinking water however they often stop drinking the correct amount of water after a few days. The corset diet can help you keep up with your water levels.
Stops excess fat being absorbed into your body
The corset diet can help excess fat in the food you eat being absorbed and promote that fat to pass through you leading to weight loss and much less fat in your diet.
Helps you get past the fighting of will power
Wearing a corset from the corset diet can help you get past will power as you are not restricted in what you eat and you will naturally be doing many of the above which will all help push you past your will power.
Gives you confidence
Confidence is EVERYTHING, if you feel good you will look good. Whatever size you are. Start getting those compliments and looks and you will start to feel confident again in yourself. With anything in life it is important that you feel happy and confident!
Waist training corsets myths and truths April 04, 2015 14:05
Waist Training Corsets Myths and TruthsWaist training has been used for years all over the world as a viable method for shaping the body or/and losing weight, there have been many types of similarly used techniques in dieting over the recent years such as body wraps. Waist training is actually much more simple that many people would have you believe, I have heard people say that it can move your organs around and that it is dangerous (with absolutely no proof). Well like anything in the world it is about how you use it. Yes I'm sure that if you wore a waist training corset that was very strong and had little flexibility for many hours a day and night extremely tight then most likely you would cause damage to your body over years. If you ate carrots all day every day you would probably turn orange!.. Healthy things are healthy in moderation as part of diet and exercise. But that is not what waist training is about, waist training should be used to aid in creating a beautiful pear shaped body a flat a tones stomach and tightening the skin. Here are some facts about corsets that are not so known;
- Wearing a corset engages the abdominal muscles causing a stronger core and more toned muscles,
- Waist training corsets can be made using steel, spiralled steel or whale bone, It is important that these materials are used. Many corsets are made with plastic boning. This will do nothing apart from look ‘pretty’.
- The first evidence of a corset was in 2000BC!… Hardly a fad is it?